FemCal makes it easy for you to record and chart your menstrual cycle, including Basal Body Temperature and possible fertile days. Easily track symptoms, medications, notes and more.
Real customer feedback:
I've enjoyed using your FemCal iPhone app for almost more than a year now. It really works perfectly for me on a day-to-day basis.
Thank you! I missed that. I am so glad to see that since I vastly prefer the user experience on FemCal to iXxxxxx.
I have been using femcal on my ipod touch for sometime now and I absolutely love it.
The app is great - I like that you've brought fertility charting out of the stone age.
I love this app!!!
Thank you for your excellent support and help!
FemCal gives you an easy to read graphical chart of any stored cycle, and all your past data is stored on your iPhone or iPod Touch letting you easily view previous cycles.
Quickly email right from your iPhone or iPod Touch, or download your charts to a laptop or desktop computer over wifi, so you have a printed record of any cycle.
Latest News as of October 2011
- FemCal Version 1.9.2 fixes the problem with importing data from older versions of FemCal.
- We've really tried to make FemCal feel crisper and friendlier in small ways.
- Your cycles are now *always* loaded and visible with two taps
- FemCal now supports simple gestures to flick between days and up and down in calendar
- The calendar and charts should be better for non-American users
- You can now backup or restore your information locally.
- Apple AirPrint is supported for iOS 4.3 and up, with a supported printer
- Help with moving data between devices
- FemCal lists your cycles and lengths,
- FemCal recognizes up to 70 day cycles (PCOS),
- See your upcoming periods in the calendar,
- FemCal shows estimated fertile and infertile days,
- FemCal uses the Fertility Awareness Method (F.A.M.),
- Graphical PDF reports that you can email or download,
- Password protected, for your own privacy,
- You can now easily move data between devices.
Future Planned Features
- Any missing days with just medications will be recovered,
- Share your information over multiple devices.
- Eliminate the loading cycles box when starting the app.
Email FemCal Support with any questions, comments or feature requests for FemCal.
If you have ANY problems mailing the above address, please email me directly at FemCal Support (Direct Email)